The meeting starts at 6:00 p.m.
Presentations start at 6:30 p.m.
Speakers CDPUG Members & Special Volunteers
Cost Free for members. $10 suggested donation for guests to help pay for the catered food.
Join us at our very special annual meeting “showcasing” the talents and stories of CDPUG members, and a few select non-members, presented in a Five-Minute Portfolio format. Presenters will share their best work, what they enjoy, and who they are, using 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds, for a total of five high-energy minutes.
There are still a few open slots. Be sure to sign up soon while there is still room!
Deadline for Entries - Deadline Extended! 5/25/2022 10:00 a.m.
To submit your entry or to request more information, contact Spike Radway at [email protected].
Covid Protocols: All guests are required to be fully vaccinated. Guests will have to show proof of vaccination or a negative test from the last 72 hours at the door. The main event will take place indoors though there will be the ability weather-permitting to enjoy refreshments outdoors. We encourage guests to wear masks whenever possible, and to practice social distancing when enjoying refreshments.
Presenters from Showcase will have their recorded presentations (with permission) posted to our YouTube Channel shortly after the event.
- See previous showcases on CDPUG YouTube Channel.
- Using Storytelling to Sell, a presentation by Andy Goodman for an Artist as an Entrepreneur Institute event hosted by Arts Cleveland (formerly Cleveland Arts and Culture). This presentation knocks it out of the park!
- Video of author Scott Berkun on Why and How to Give an Ignite Talk
- Make a PowerPoint presentation auto advance every 15 seconds.
- Make a Keynote presentation auto advance every 15 seconds.
- Five minute videos are acceptable if they are exactly five minutes and follow the slide format fairly closely.