Due to the over-whelming success of the Cleveland Digital Publishing Users Group (CDPUG) initial Square Table Discussion last November, we will be hosting for the second time a program with an attendee-led discussion of current issues in Digital Publishing. Being a hybrid meeting that includes Zoom in a square grid, we can whimsically say that this program is actually a "Square Table Discussion–Version 2.0. Current Issues." 🙂
Topic Starters (please send suggestions):
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Graphic Design. Where the new products of DALL·E 2, Midjourney, Stable Diffusion and Adobe FireFly fit into the tool palettes of CDPUG members. Henry Lee has been investigating these tools and will have a lot to contribute.
- Web-based graphic design tools like Canvas and Adobe Express and how our members are using them.
- NEW 2.1 versions to Affinity Designer, Publisher and Photo for Mac, Windows and iPad. How artists are using these products and where Adobe Creative Cloud still has advantages.
- Best use of Cloud Storage like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and iCloud.
- Accounting and billing practices.
- Work-life and Personal-life balance.
- Project Management software applications and websites used by members. Likes and dislikes.
- Spontaneous topics as they come up in conversation.
- Topics (features) we are unable to discuss will be saved for Square Table Discussion - Version 3.0 in November.